We are a local independent company. We were established in 2009 and provide the following services:

Energy Performance Certificates (Domestic)

Energy Performance Certificates (Commercial)

Please note: A Home Information Pack is no longer required to market your property.

An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is still a legally required document.


All reports are completed by a fully qualified Home Inspector / Energy Assessor (Dip HI, Dip DEA, Dip NDEA) who will be your contact throughout the completion of your reports.

We compile assessments and surveys for properties in Cumbria, Lancashire and North Yorkshire.
Please contact us to arrange an inspection or to request a quote.

Cumbria HIP, Kendal HIP, HIP Cumbria, HIP Kendal, HIP, Home Information Pack, Kendal, Cumbria, EPC Kendal, EPC,Cumbria, Kendal EPC, Cumbria EPC, Energy Performance Certificate, Cumbria HIP, Kendal HIP, EPC Lancaster, Lancaster EPC , Morecambe EPC, EPC Morecambe, Lancashire EPC, EPC Lancashire, Carnforth EPC, EPC, Carnforth, South Lakes EPC, EPC South Lakes, Grange Over Sands EPC, EPC Grange Over Sands, Commercial EPC, EPC, Commercial, Retail EPC, Landlord EPC, Warhouse EPC,Office EPC,
Print Print | Sitemap
Thank you for your interest